Pistachio Sourdough Brioche Ice Cream Sandwich
This pistachio sourdough brioche ice cream sandwich is my new favorite sourdough dessert. My sourdough soft and fluffy brioche buns stuffed with creamy cold pistachio ice cream and sprinkled with chopped pistachios. The combination of sweet and salty, and the warm brioche bun stuffed with cold ice cream makes this sourdough brioche ice cream sandwich absolutely irresistible. Plus, they’re gut healthy too!
- 1 Brioche Sourdough Bun
- 2 Scoops of Pistachio Ice Cream (I love Van Leeuwen Pistachio Ice Cream)
- 2 TBSP Chopped Pistachios
- Follow my sourdough brioche bun recipe (If you’d like to make a single serving, divide the recipe by 8). Once your bun is done baking, remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes. *If you are using a leftover bun, wrap in foil and warm in your oven at 350f for 5-10 minutes.
- Cut brioche bun and place two scoops of ice cream on top. Sprinkle chopped pistachios. Be quick during this process so the ice cream doesn’t melt too much.
- Sandwich and gently press it all together.
- And that’s it! Enjoy immediately!