This peanut butter and honey sourdough uncrustable is a delicious pocket of creamy peanut butter and honey on soft and fluffy sourdough sandwich bread. All you need is a few simple ingredients like raw honey, organic peanut butter, and gut healthy sourdough bread. It’s the perfect sweet and salty snack, healthy dessert, or meal prep as a quick on-the-go snack.
- 2 Soft and Fluffy Slices of my Multigrain Sourdough Sandwich Bread
- 1.5 – 2 TBSP Organic Peanut Butter
- 2 TSP Manuka Honey or Raw Honey
- Flakey Sea Salt
- Lay one slice of the multigrain sourdough sandwich bread down on a cutting board.
- Spread peanut butter on first in the center of the bread so as not to have it cut away when the crust is removed.
- Add the honey to the center of the slice.
- Sprinkle flakey sea salt.
- Gently press down on the sandwich with your hands to prevent breakage.
- Use this cutter to remove the crust and seal the sandwich closed.
- Place the sandwiches into individual zip bags, and store them in the freezer for up to 2 months. or keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Category: Sourdough Snacks
Keywords: Sourdough Snacks